FilmGate Interactive sponsorships are designed to deliver significant marketing impact before, during, and after the event. FilmGate works with sponsors to:
- Reach your target audience
- Strengthen sponsor initiatives
- Influence thousands of professionals & general consumers
- Achieve marketing objectives
- Promote your brand through many specific to your brand opportunities
- Hone activation approach
- Capture the attention of influential industry & media tastemakers
Only 1 available ($75,000)
With full naming rights of FilmGate Interactive:
- YOUR BRAND will present the 6th Annual FilmGate Interactive
- YOUR BRAND will have a prime spotlight on all marketing materials and media channels
- YOUR BRAND will achieve the greatest marketing impact
Only 3 available ($25,000)
Your brand will achieve maximum visibility through print, marketing and media. Exclusive rights to two customizable promotional materials below:
- FESTIVAL PROGRAM ($5,000)
- FESTIVAL SWAG — Hats, shirts, stickers, bags, postcards ($5,000)
- FESTIVAL ARTIST DINNER ($3,000)
- FESTIVAL BADGES ($2,000)
- FESTIVAL TRANSPORTATION ($5,000)
- FESTIVAL WORKSHOPS & PANELS VIDEO RECORDINGS + LIVE STREAM ($5,000)
- FILMGATE WIFI & COMMUNICATIONS SPONSOR ($5,000)
- 1 OF 10 AFTER FEST LINK — Extend your brand throughout the year on website & promo materials, NoLA, workshops & staff ($6,500)
HIGH PROFILE PROGRAMS
12 available ($1,000 to $10,000)
Make a splash with your very own program and support the initiative most aligned with your brand.
1. INTERACTIVE SCREENINGS ($5,000)
Interactive media screenings from around the world, the latest in immersive journalism. Signage + rental of gear + tech staff.
2. VIRTUAL REALITY PORTAL ($8,000)
A curated array of Virtual & Augmented Reality experiences & accompanied by ongoing works corner. Signage + rental of gear.
3. INTERACTIVE TECH PLAYGROUND ($10,000)
An expo of creative gear tailored for the next generation of storytellers. Signage + print & radio advertising + setup + venue rental.
4. THE AUDIO CHAMBER (OPENING & CLOSING PARTY) ($5,000)
An evening of selected musical bands accompanied by an interactive experience room.
5. FILMGATE FORUM ($5,000)
A speakers’ forum & panels section dedicated to educating audiences in the Digital Content creator role of their choice. Signage + radio advertising + newspaper + venue rental + lunch + staff.
6. PERCOLATOR INDUSTRY PITCH (PIP) ($5,000)
A one minute project pitch to industry pioneers. Venue + radio & print promotion + signage.
7. COFFEE FOR CLOSERS ($2,000)
Connect with tech pros over coffee & breakfast. Ask questions about tech to further your business.
8. 1 OF 3 NETWORKER HOUR ($2,000)
Connect with pros, emerging artists and film organizations. Print + website + presentation.
9. WORKSHOP SERIES ($1,000)
If you learn it, you can do it. We put you in a room with leading digital and audio creators. Signage + venue + passes + radio + tech + stage + setup + fixtures.