FILM PERMIT LINKS
BELOW ARE LINKS TO THE PALM BEACH COUNTY, BROWARD COUNTY & MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FILM PERMIT WEBSITES *
FILM PERMIT INFO
CITY OF MIAMI
There is NO FILM PERMIT FEE when filming within The City of Miami unless filming with a drone ($100 application fee). However, there may be fees that may be incurred when your activities require specific City services, such as Fire and Police. In order to obtain a permit to film in the City of Miami, you will need:
FILM PERMIT APPLICATION
CITY SERVICES PERMIT APPLICATIONS*
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE* as needed
Scouting for a shoot and not sure if your location is within our jurisdiction? Take a look at our City of Miami Zoning Map and check for yourself
- Applications must be submitted 14 days prior to requested usage time of UAS to ensure proper review of the application by City officials
- A film permit must first be submitted prior to the UAS Drone Application
- Please download the FAA B4UFLY App. The app is available for free download in the App Store for iOS and Google Play store for Android. B4UFLY is an easy-to-use smartphone app that helps unmanned aircraft operators determine whether there are any restrictions or requirements in effect at the location where they want to fly
- Flying UAS in and around stadiums is prohibited starting one hour before and ending one hour after the scheduled time of any of the following events:
• Major League Baseball
• Major League Football
• NCAA Division I Football
• Nascar Sprint Cup, Indy Car, and Champ Series races
Specifically, UAS operations are prohibited within a radius of three nautical miles of the stadium or venue.
Apply for your City of Miami UAS Permit HERE.
Pay UAS Drone application fee HERE.
- Application for Temporary Officer
- Street Closure Permit Application
- City of Miami Police Department Sign Off Sheet
MIAMI PARKING AUTHORITY
Please contact the Department of Asset Management for approval. Vivian Izsack (305) 416-1476 email@example.com
- Contact: Nathalie H. Goulet, Esq. (305)206-8761 or Fax (305)531-3748 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Stephen Bogner (305) 579-6950
All film/photo shoot locations shall be approved in advance by the Marinas Supervisor – No changes or modifications to locations or schedule shall be made without prior City authorization.
- FILMING: Rate – Up to 4 hours: $500; each additional hour $100
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Rate – Up to 4 hours: $250; each additional hour $100
MANUEL AIRTIME FEES
Contact (305) 960-4686
- Four (4) hours or less - $735
- Eight (8) hours or less - $892.50
- More than eight (8) - $1,050
* THE WEBSITE LINKS ARE UPDATED AS OF APRIL 2018 - WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE COUNTY FILM PERMITS DEPARTMENTS BUT WE ARE CERTAINLY PROUD TO BE SUPPORTERS OF FILMMAKING IN FLORIDA. ENJOY FILMING IN FLORIDA!