IS IT TIME TO CHARGE FORWARD INTO YOU ACTING & PERFORMANCE ARTIST CRAFT? WE ARE HERE TO HELP. FILMGATE IS SPEARHEADING AN AFFORDABLE SHOOT WITH A BONUS
PHOTOGRAPHER ERIC CAMPELL WILL BE TAKING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS - PAIRED UP WITH SPECIAL GUEST CASTING DIRECTOR DIANA LOTE. A SIMPLE HEADSHOT COULD TAKE YOU A LONG WAY. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Step 1: Make a 15 minute portfolio curation appointment for the week of 7/23-7/27, with bicoastal casting director & producer, Diana Lote. This consultation includes a wardrobe selection, genre specification, and character projection for the headshots that are best suited for your career. Your specific appointment time for the 29th will be scheduled at the end. http://www.dianalote.com/
Step 2: Arrive 1-hour before your appointment time for your 45-minute headshot photo shoot with Eric Campbell Photography: http://ericcampbellphotography.com/
Step 3: Within 1-week after the shoot, you'll receive digital access to all of the photos taken, with the top 10 selections highlighted by Diana & Eric. From that batch, you'll choose 3 shots that will be color corrected and edited for final submission and you will receive those final shots 1-week later.
The fine print:
- This session does not guarantee representation or the promise of future work.
- Digital files only. Hardcopy prints not included. No additional revisions once the final files have been delivered.
- All sessions must be paid for in advance.
- No refunds, exchanges or rescheduling. All late arrivals will not be rescheduled. No-shows will not be refunded.
- This is a one-day event only.
- Photography session will take place indoors. Any requests for outdoor settings must be scheduled for an additional day, fee and session time.
- Your shoot day will run as follows:
— Arrive 1-hour prior to your appointment with the 5-7 wardrobe options that were curated in advance.
— You will arrive camera ready OR a hair and makeup artist will be available on site by request for an additional fee, and must be completed before your appointment time. You'll have exactly 45-minutes to complete the photo shoot, including any wardrobe changes.
Please valet park at Courtyard Marriott (200 SE 2nd Ave) and bring your ticket for validation $5/5 hours. This is the cheapest and most convenient way of parking to get to our building. Do not park on the lot next to us